Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Holding my breath

I've been holding my breath for a while now.  Waiting for spring.  This photo was taken last year and I look forward to seeing this tree bloom again, especially since now, I own this tree, as of today!  Yup, that's right, John and I are now the proud owner of the little house we have been renting for the past year.  It's been a long, long winter, working through all the paperwork and hoops to jump when purchasing a home.  So now, I can exhale...   

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Beth! Now you can really relish in that blooming tree... Happy Spring!

    xoxo Valerie
    http://valeriehart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks valerie, it's been a week now since we signed the papers and it's finally beginning to feel real. Nice website, by the way :) Have a great day! Beth

    ReplyDelete